Delivery and Returns
After receiving your order, the print will be carefully wrapped using acid free tissue paper and packaged in a mailing tube. Depending on the time of the order, packaging is typically done the same day.
As soon as payment has been received, your print will be sent via Royal Mail 1st class signed for delivery service. Dispatching will typically be done within 1-2 working days.
If your order arrived in less than satisfactory condition:
- Take a digital photo of your damaged item and the shipping container it arrived in.
- Attach your photos to an email and send them to email@example.com. Please include your order number, item number, a brief description of the reason for the return, and whether you’d like a replacement or a refund.
- You will receive an email within 24-48 hours confirming that your return is being processed. If your return is confirmed, you do not need to mail back your order. We will process the refund or replacement within 48 hours.
- If the damage or quality issue is not apparent in the photo, you may be required to return the item at your expense before the return can be processed.
If a product is perfect, but not perfect for you, we invite you to return it for a full refund (minus shipping charges) by following these simple steps:
- Please include your order number, item number, a brief description of the reason for the return, and whether you’d like a replacement or a refund.
- Ship your item back to us at the address below in its original packaging together with the your reason for the return. We strongly encourage you to return the item via a trackable method.
- We typically issue your refund within 48-72 hours of receiving the package.